Magnetek’s innovative Flex VUE combines a graphic display with proportional control technology in a lightweight, comfortably contoured handheld transmitter. It’s available with several options to meet the needs of a variety of applications and industries.
Superior Communication and Convenience
- High resolution color display keeps the operator informed of system status and diagnostics at all times, including battery life, signal strength, and warning symbols
- Quickly and easily configure the transmitter right through the display menu
- Available two-way RF for applications requiring feedback of machine parameters, alarms, and command confirmation
- Frequency options include 400MHz and 2.4GHz
- Synthesized RF technology available
- Unlicensed (FCC Part 15/RSS-210)
Versatility Combines with Precise Control
- Choose 4, 8, or 12 proportional button configurations with accurate and smooth operation
- Adjustable speed control – four mode settings (25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% output) provide exact control of machine movement
- Buttons can be configured as proportional, on/off, or a combination of both and include a variety of standard labels
- Configure the Flex VUE through the set-up menu screens or on a PC with the optional Radio Control Programmer (RCP)
- Easily upload new programming in the field with USB connection
Durable and Reliable
- Rugged, super tough nylon housing is made to withstand shock, water, heat, and harsh environments
- Rated NEMA 4 (IP66), sealed to withstand harsh, industrial environments
- Designed to minimize power consumption, providing one of the longest life batteries in the industry today
- Custom labeling, protective cases, and accessories available
Comfort and Style in One Package
- Ergonomically designed contoured case makes it comfortable for the user
- Designed to be compact and lightweight to prevent operator fatigue
- One-handed operation frees the operator to assist in other tasks
Combine Flex VUE with our MHR Radio Controller to provide a total radio control system for operating mobile equipment, including boom trucks, truck mounted cranes, derrick diggers, concrete pumpers, trenchers and much more.
The CAN-6 Receiver is also compatible with Flex VUE, making adding remote control to hydraulically CAN-BUS controlled machinery simple.
The Flex M wireless receiver option features a modular plug-and-play design.