The Latest Control Technology in the Palm of Your Hand
The Flex Mini wireless control provides a cost-effective solution to the restrictive use of hardwired pendants. Small in size, the Flex Mini fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and incorporates the latest control technology in a lightweight, yet durable case. This low cost, easy-to-install transmitter is the ideal solution for a variety of systems and industries requiring simple control operations, such as grain augers, seed tenders, winches, hydraulic doors, and more.
Comfort and Style in One Package
Flexible Yet Precise Operations
- Designed to be compact and lightweight to prevent operator fatigue
- One-handed operation frees the operator to assist in other tasks
- Small enough to fit inside a shirt pocket
Flexible and Adaptable To Your Specific Requirements
- 8 pushbuttons configured as on/off for accurate and smooth operations
- Informative LEDs provide diagnostic and system status
- Advanced microprocessor controls with 32-bit CRC provide ultra-fast and safe encoding and decoding
- Rated NEMA 4 (IP66), sealed to withstand harsh, industrial environments
- A variety of standard labels are included − custom labeling available
Flex Mini receivers were designed to simplify installations in the field as well as provide flexibility for easy adjustments or configurations. Onboard diagnostic and output LED's provide useful system status information for installation and troubleshooting. All components are easily accessible and field replaceable. IP66 rated fully sealed receiver enclosures provide you with confidence and protection in the harshest indoor and outdoor environments.