The Flex series of wireless controls provides a cost-effective solution to the restrictive use of hardwired pendants. Flex incorporates the latest in control technology in a lightweight, comfortably contoured, yet durable case. These flexible and reliable systems are available with several options to meet the needs of a variety of applications and industries. Flex Systems come standard with our mobile hydraulic single point, single step transmitter.
Comfort and Style in One Package
- Ergonomically designed contoured case with available rubber jacket makes it comfortable for the user
- Designed to be compact and lightweight to prevent operator fatigue
Versatile Yet Precise Operations
- Choose 4, 8, or 12 button options with single step control
- Revolutionary I-Chip module makes this a universal transmitter that can be programmed in the field
- Informative LED's provide diagnostic and system status
Flexible and Adaptable to Your Specific Requirements
- Rugged, tough nylon housing is made to withstand shock; protective cases and accessories available for harsh environments
- Rated NEMA 4 (IP66), sealed to withstand harsh, industrial environments
- Informative LEDs provide diagnostic and system status
- Designed to minimize power consumption, providing one of the longest life batteries in the industry today — rechargeable NiMH battery pack available
- A variety of standard labels are included — custom labeling available
- Magnetek can custom engineer a system to your exact requirements
Mode Shift Option (MS)
Increase functionality with our Mode Shift option. This easy-to-operate feature allows you to control twice the single output functions as a standard system. The mode status is visible on the radio’s LED lights. An 8 button transmitter can control 16 outputs, and 12 buttons can control 24 outputs.
Flex receivers were designed with field installation and serviceability in mind. Onboard diagnostic and output LEDs provide system status information useful when installing and troubleshooting. All components are easily accessible and field replaceable. IP66 rated fully sealed receiver enclosures provide you with confidence and protection in the harshest indoor or outdoor environments.
The Flex EM receiver is available with 6, 10, 16, or 24 outputs for on/off control. It is equipped with more than 200 programmable functions to suit all types of applications.
|Flex EM Receiver
|Flex EM 8/12 Receiver