The CHTX offers the latest technology in a larger platform than Magnetek's other bellybox transmitters and provides a cost-effective alternative to hardwired pedestal mount controls. The durable CHTX attaches to a heavy-duty chest plate for carrying ease. It's compatible with a variety of Magnetek's versatile receivers, including CAN-2™, CAN-6, Flex M and MHR.
The CHTX transmitter is fully customizable to meet the needs of a variety of applications and industries including concrete pumpers, concrete sprayers, robotic controls, gunnite applications, construction equipment, and serves as a replacement of pedestal mounted controls.
Rugged and Reliable
- Rated IP65, sealed to withstand harsh, industrial environments
- Durable housing is made to withstand shock
- Connected to heavy-duty chest plate to prevent operator fatigue
- Built on a proven technology platform with a long track record for success in the field
Flexible and Adaptable
- Accommodates fighter pilot and larger machine-type joysticks
- Available high power RF for long range or harsh environments
- Designed to minimize power consumption, providing one of the longest life batteries in the industry today - rechargeable NiMH battery pack available
- Easy to use, large control area provides space for a variety of joysticks, toggle switches, key switches and selector switches
- Synthesized RF technology available for:
- Unlicensed (FCC Part 15/RSS-210)
- Licensed (FCC Part 90/RSS-199)