The versatile inteleSmart2 Receiver sets a new standard in performance, dependability, and value for a variety of applications and industries. The inteleSmart2 Receiver is compatible with all of Magnetek's innovative, durable transmitters and is available as a
pre-engineered or engineered system.
Versatile and Customizable
- Several frequency options including 433MHz, 900MHz, and 2.4GHz
- Available with 1 analog (0-5 VDC, 0-10 VDC, 4-20mA, or 0-20 mA) and 5 digital (3-36 VDC or 24-250 VAC/VDC) integrated inputs
- Analog input may be used for load cell inputs
- Digital inputs may be used for limit switches or function enables
- Baseboard includes 14 relays with the ability to add up to two expansion modules for additional application needs
Flexible and Reliable Features
- Redundant, machine-stop outputs allow for PL d rated applications
- Built-in CAN, Infrared, USB support
- CSA and UL508A approved
- Optional Radio Control Programmer (RCP) allows you to program settings from your Windows PC through a USB connector
- Synthesized RF technology available
- Unlicensed (FCC Part 15/RSS-210)
- Licensed (FCC Part 90/RSS-119)
Ideal for Use in a Variety of Applications
Magnetek provides innovative, cost-effective, custom-engineered wireless controls complete with hydraulic interface controls. These are designed to your specifications, reducing internal engineering and manufacturing costs, improving time to market, and enhancing equipment performance. We offer complete plug-and-play control packages designed specifically for your equipment, manufactured and tested on our panel assembly line.
InteleSmart2 is compatible with all of Magnetek's industry-leading transmitters.